Cotswold Cottage Knitting Pattern - 2022


Cotswold Cottage Knitting Pattern

The knitted house is 10cm x 10cm, knitted in double knitting wool & worked flat.

This pattern can be bought as a PDF Digital Download from - Etsy, Love Crafts & Ravelry.

Knitted House
My little knitted house is only 10cm x 10cm. It is based on the many beautiful cottages in the Cotswold area of the UK.
My paternal grandfather's (Pappy) side of the family is from Deddington, Oxfordshire & my family continue to live in the same village that their descendants lived since records began in the 1500's.  

My father rings the church bells in Deddington & I used to run the local ballet school. So, Deddington is very much part of my family. 

The houses are built of iron stone & all the windows & doors are slightly wonky, so it doesn't matter that my little house is slightly wonky too. 

This is a straight forward pattern & I have included lots of photographs to help with construction. 

Construction Instructions

Knitting Pattern

Knitted House Pattern

Cotswold Cottage 

Knitting Pattern

Moss Stitch Roof

Deddington House
































Edith Grace Designs Shop


Finished 2022
Joanna Marshall - Edith Grace Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.